If you are a blogger, this is a neat post from a writer who professes to “not write,” but who is all about helping other bloggers get connected. If you’re looking to get connected with other bloggers, take a look. As a blogger who loves to write and share my photos, I think it is a great idea.
Take a look at Danny’s blog where I first saw this.
Ok so here are the rules:
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post.
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone! So don’t be selfish, hit the reblog button.
- Edit your reblog post and add tags (i.e. reblogging, reblog, meet n greet, link party, etc.), it helps, trust me on this one.
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter because they find new bloggers to follow. This helps also, trust me.
- And if you leave a link and don’t follow me, how about ya show ole Danny some love?
Now that all the rules have been clearly explained get out there and meet n greet your butts…
View original post 23 more words